Law Practice Management Software for Digital Media and Internet Attorneys
If you practice digital media and Internet law, you’ll no doubt be familiar with how easy it is to manage day-to-day business online. PracticePanther’s law practice management software for digital media and Internet attorneys allows you to manage client information in one place online, communicate and even manage your calendar.
Benefits of PracticePanther’s Digital Media and Internet Law Practice Management Software
- Integrated task management system
- Call logs to keep note of client conversations
- Completely paperless
- No software needed
- Add as many user accounts as you need
- Integrated calendar system
- Customizable security settings
- Accessible customer support
- Keep track of bills with the time tracker
Is the Law Practice Management Software Secure?
As a result of using the same encryption software implemented by banks, PracticePanther keeps client information behind digital closed doors. Only you will be able to access your client information, communications and files. With an hourly backup, too, files will never go missing!
What devices support PracticePanther?
You’ll be able to access your calendar, files, projects, transactions and more from your smartphone, tablet and laptop – what could be easier?
Can PracticePanther manage invoices?
PracticePanther allows you to save, send and print invoices for each of your clients, as well as manage transactions and expenses. Stay completely transparent by logging everything with ease, and keeping your finances ready for the tax man every year!
Can I test the software?
Experience everything PracticePanther has to offer by registering online and enjoying a 7-day free trial. You’ll soon see how it transforms your business!
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019