Law Practice Management Software for Malpractice Attorneys
As a malpractice attorney, it’s important that you keep track of client conversations and documents relating to contracts and expectations. You can do all of this with a traditional paperwork system, or you can try PracticePanther’s law practice management software for malpractice attorneys. It offers a host of benefits and integrates all communication into one handy place.
Benefits of PracticePanther’s Malpractice Law Practice Management Software
- Integrated task manager system
- Call logs to keep user note of client conversations
- Completely paperless
- No software needed
- Add as many accounts as you need
- Integrated calendar system
- Customizable security settings
- Accessible customer support
- Keep track of bills with the time tracker
Is the Law Practice Management Secure?
This browser-based practice management software is completely secure, using the same kind of encryption used by banks. This keeps your personal communications safe, as well as sensitive client documents and data. There’s no safer way to store your information, and we even back it up in case you lose it.
What devices support PracticePanther?
Access your PracticePanther law practice management software on a browser on your phone, tablet or computer. Your data, communications and logs are always with you!
Can PracticePanther manage invoices?
With a billing and tracking system, it’s easier than ever to keep track of your ingoing and outgoing funds. All your information is readily available when it comes to tax season, too, making it a seamless experience.
Can I test the software?
Sure. Simply sign up on our website and you can enjoy a seven-day, no-obligation free trial of our entire practice management system!
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Estate Planning Checklists and Sample Documents - February 18, 2019
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019