Tom Lambotte, Mac-based legal IT expert for law firms, teaches us how to run a Mac-based law firm and the do’s and don’ts of everything in between.
Webinar recorded on June 02, 2017 hosted by David Bitton, CEO at PracticePanther.
What you will learn:
- How to run a secure Mac-based law firm.
- Learn the 10 Pillars of every successful law firm.
- What mistakes to avoid with software and hardware
- Keep your hardware up-to-date. Do not use anything older than 3 years.
- Invest in productivity boosters and keep your software updated.
- Backup your information in the cloud.
- Pay for business-class email.
- Invest in enterprise-grade security, never use public wifi, and use multiple layers of security
- Enroll your devices in a Mobile Device Management platform
- Invest in cloud-based case management software
Download as PDF
Want a copy of this article? Download it for free!Download This Post