Nick Rishwain, expert in content marketing, will give you advice on the tools, platforms, processes and importance of online content.
What you will learn:
- Learn the tool-set to automate your content marketing strategy.
- Understand what content works best to maximize your ROI.
- Make content marketing less stressful and hassle-free.
- Buffer: an easy-to-use content publishing platform, letting you publish and schedule content on social networks. They even provide a program that makes it easy to create your own images and other creative content.
- IFTTT (If Then, Then That): A social media hack which is the easiest way to post across all your social media accounts at one time.
- Which content you should post: blog posts, images, video, live video, webinars.
- Get yourself a scheduling tool that will automatically share content like blog posts to Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Latest posts by Eddy Bermudez (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About E-Discovery - June 26, 2017
- Webinar Recap: How to Run a Mac-Based Law Firm with Tom Lambotte - June 5, 2017
- Why the Legal Profession can Profit from AI - May 25, 2017