Heidi Alexander, Evernote expert, teaches us why Lawyers use it daily, and how you can become more efficient using Evernote.
What you will learn:
- How lawyers use Evernote to free up more time.
- Essential benefits and features of using Evernote.
- Tips and tricks to get the most out of Evernote.
- Using Evernote in your law practice
- Our minds and offices are cluttered. We need a way to declutter our minds to work more productively.
- The software is a memory aid and tool for organizing and storing all your information. Documents, emails, notes, images, audio, etc. are all stored and easily searchable from one place.
- You can search text within notes and PDFs and you can edit files.
- Evernote’s mobile app allows you to snap a photo of a hardcopy document and upload to the software. You can even create a contact entry by snapping a picture of a business card.
- Share and edit notes in real-time. Chat and collaborate via Work Chat.
- Organize your notebooks easily and into customizable categories. Set reminders create, checklists, and many more time management tools
- Evernote has great security features like text encryption.
Latest posts by Eddy Bermudez (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About E-Discovery - June 26, 2017
- Webinar Recap: How to Run a Mac-Based Law Firm with Tom Lambotte - June 5, 2017
- Why the Legal Profession can Profit from AI - May 25, 2017