This year we’re continuing to release new features to keep you organized, save you time, and make you more money. The first major release for 2016 is the new client portal!
1. White-label your new client portal
Click here to add your logo and colors. Set your client portal defaults for every new client. Send them the special link to login.
2. Invite your client to join the client portal
Edit each contact to give them access to their new client portal. See the last time they logged in.
3. Assign tasks or events to your clients
Now you can assign tasks or events to your clients! Get notified when completed.
4. Remind your staff and clients by SMS!
Never forget another meeting or deadline again. Set up to 5 reminders to both your staff and clients by email, popup, or even a text message. 100 texts per user per month.
5. Send secure encrypted messages
Attorneys need something more secure than email. Communicate with your clients by sending secure encrypted messages through the client portal with your logo and colors.
6. Share documents and files
Simply attach any file you wish to share, and your client can do the same. Easy!
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - December 10, 2019
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - October 23, 2019
- Estate Planning Checklists and Sample Documents - October 16, 2019