One of the most requested features from our users has been the need for a standalone Android app. For this reason, we’re very excited to announce that we’ve recently released Version 1 of our Android app to the Play Store to demonstrate our commitment to our users and to their growing mobile needs.
With the new app, users get full access to the entire PracticePanther software and can now be accessed directly from within the app.
Here are just some of the new highlights they can benefit from today:
- Get a daily overview of your firm from a beautiful dashboard.
- Track time from your phone and continue from your computer.
- Track notes, calls, emails, tasks, reminders, and more.
- View everyone’s calendar in 1 click. Sync with Google, Apple, & Outlook.
- Bill for time and expenses. Know when clients view the invoice. Sync with Quickbooks.
- Assign tasks to other users. Set deadlines. See incomplete and overdue tasks.
Click here to download the Android app from your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panthersoftware.practicepanther
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Estate Planning Checklists and Sample Documents - February 18, 2019
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019