Law Practice Management Software for Intellectual Property Law Attorneys
Managing intellectual property cases is no easy feat, and PracticePanther can take a load off your shoulders. By managing your calendar, invoices and bills, client conversations and more, intellectual property cases are made less stressful. With law practice management software for intellectual property law attorneys, you can keep track of everything with great ease!
Benefits of PracticePanther’s Intellectual Property Law Practice Management Software
- Integrated task manager system
- Call logs to keep note of client conversations
- Completely paperless
- No software needed
- Add as many user accounts as you need
- Integrated calendar system
- Customizable security settings
- Accessible customer support
- Keep track of bills with the time tracker
Is the Law Practice Management Software Secure?
There is no other, more secure way of managing sensitive client data than with PracticePanther’s law practice management software for intellectual property law attorneys. Holding all your data behind bank-grade encryption, you can rest assured your clients’ details are confidential and your personal files inaccessible for anyone other than you.
What devices support PracticePanther?
Access PracticePanther on your smartphone, tablet or computer anywhere in the world, as long as you have an Internet connection!
Can PracticePanther manage invoices?
Your invoicing and billing system is made more convenient and streamlined than ever, saving a backup of all your invoices, managing incoming and outgoing transactions and even letting you email, print and save your invoices.
Can I test the software?
Enjoy a 7-day trial for free! Register today and you can try all the features that come with PracticePanther – and, when you decide to stay with us, there will be no setup fee!
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Estate Planning Checklists and Sample Documents - February 18, 2019
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019