Law Practice Management Software for Mergers and Acquisition Attorneys
PracticePanther has worked to ensure that mergers and acquisition attorneys can manage client communication, invoices, bills and much more in one secure, online place. With this law practice management software for mergers and acquisition attorneys, you can more efficiently manage projects and clients, and keep on top of your finances.
Benefits of PracticePanther’s Mergers and Acquisition Law Practice Management Software
- Integrated task manager system
- Call logs to keep note of client conversations
- Completely paperless
- No software needed
- Add as many user accounts as you need
- Integrated calendar system
- Customizable security settings
- Accessible customer support
- Keep track of bills with the time tracker
Is the Law Practice Management Secure?
Using bank-grade encryption systems, nobody other than you will be able to access your company information or client data. Everything is kept under digital lock and key, and with a regular, hourly backup, no files will ever go missing again.
What devices support PracticePanther?
Access client data and communications from anywhere in the world, whether you’re on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Take your entire office with you, safely and securely!
Can PracticePanther manage invoices?
PracticePanther makes saving, printing and emailing invoices to your clients quicker and easier. You can also track expenditure and expenses, and make filing your annual taxes a breeze.
Can I test the software?
Try all the features offered by PracticePanther for seven days – and if you decide to stay with us, pay no extra setup fees!
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019