- Firm Name & Slogan: Gallup Law
- Location: Hollywood, FL
- What does your firm do? We represent small to medium sized businesses, as well as professionals, executives, managers and human resource employees in connection with all aspects of labor and employment law. We have over twenty years of experience handling employment disputes, including claims of discrimination, sexual harassment and retaliation; employment agreements; non-compete agreements, wage issues (minimum wage and overtime); and Family & Medical Leave Act claims.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? For over twenty years, Mr. Gallup has focused his practice in the area of Civil Litigation with an emphasis on Labor and Employment Law, handling cases under Title VII, the Florida Civil Rights Act (FCRA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), public and private whistleblower acts, and numerous other federal, state and local laws governing the employment relationship. Mr. Gallup has provided legal services to both employees and business clients throughout South and Southwest Florida. Mr. Gallup represents clients at every level of the state and federal administrative and judicial system. Mr. Gallup is AV-rated and has received the highest peer review rating under Martindale Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating process. Mr. Gallup has also been certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a civil county and circuit court mediator and arbitrator.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We are in a trial period, so we are still learning. We have moved contacts and calendar over. The text and email alerts are great. We haven’t started billing yet, but that’s coming.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Integration of calendar, contacts and billing.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Use products like PracticePanther that are reasonably priced and will improve efficiency of operations as well as profits.