- Firm Name & Slogan: Vaarzon-Morel Solicitors
- Location: Rm 201/17 Bolton Street, NEWCASTLE, NSW 2300 AUSTRALIA
- What does your firm do? Vaarzon-Morel Solicitors is a boutique law firm that draws from an extensive practical knowledge of the marine industry. At Vaarzon-Morel Solicitors you deal directly with our specialist Maritime Lawyers and Commercial Lawyers. Our open and upfront approach means no complicated legal lingo or hidden surprises – just personal honest service.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Vaarzon-Morel Solicitors is a boutique law firm that specialises in Maritime Law, assisting Marine businesses and the general public who may be buying or selling boats and also provides commercial services and legal services to businesses and individuals. This Maritime Practice has an international reach with its head office situated in the heart of Newcastle’s legal precinct in Australia. Marcel Vaarzon-Morel, the founder/director of Vaarzon-Morel Solicitors, has a real passion for boating and started in the Marine Industry as a shipwright 32 years ago. Marcel has been involved with boats and sailed all his life. It’s this experience from the past that he brings into being a lawyer in assisting the marine industry, making Vaarzon-Morel Solicitors specialists in this field. At Vaarzon-Morel Solicitors you deal directly with our specialist Maritime Lawyers and Commercial Lawyers. From the first phone call through to the resolution of your matter our experienced Maritime and Commercial solicitors take the time to explain solicitor/client expectations, how matters are run including costs, billing and the law. Our open and upfront approach means no complicated legal lingo or hidden surprises – just personal honest service.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Assisted clients and managed the day-to-day office using Microsoft and Operating System browser. We did not have an electronic, centralised system. Office is now more organised and efficiently operating. It has enabled us to provide an even higher level of service to our clients.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Can quickly and easily view all clients and their matters and see exactly where each is up to if needed. Ability to be able to manage tasks electronically, prioritise tasks, more efficient and ultimately be able to provide a higher level of customer service to clients.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? We pride ourselves on being able to provide personalised and honest service.
Follow Vaarzon-Morel Solicitors:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019