- Firm Name & Slogan: Law Offices of Tara David, P.A. “Helping families to be protected for the unexpected.”
- Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
- What does your firm do? Our firm mainly focuses on Contract Law, Probate, and Wills & Trusts. What makes my practice unique is that I take a hands-on approach with my clients and I enjoy helping others. I take the time to get to know every client personally, evaluate their needs and identify their goals.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? I was born and raised in Pompano Beach, so this city seemed like a perfect place to start my firm as a true native South Floridian. After careful thought and consideration, I decided to start my own law practice in June 2015 right here in the city that I have known. I made it my priority to focus my efforts on networking with as many people as I could and relied on my passion and knowledge to educate new parents on the importance of having an estate plan. Family is so important to me and I wanted my practice to focus on helping other families be protected for the unexpected. This is a common thread in my law practice, whether it is a contract I am reviewing or helping a family draft a Will. The Law Offices of Tara David, P.A. is built on solid relationships and I take pride in personally communicating with my clients and I ensure that they are always in contact with my office, specifically me. I take a relatable and down-to-earth personal approach with my practice and I believe that approach has contributed to the growth of my firm.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? PracticePanther has enabled me to have one unified system for case management and billing. This allows easier and faster retrieval of client information and billing, thus saving a large amount of time on a daily basis.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The ease of use. Other legal management programs seem so complicated, but PracticePanther has created such a useful and natural software.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Be gracious and professional to one another.