Jason Marsh, digital marketing expert and founder of the digital marketing agency Marsh8, teaches us how to advertise online & make more money.
Webinar recorded on June 16, 2017, hosted by George Llizo, VP of Marketing at PracticePanther.
What you will learn:
- Build profitable Google & Facebook ads.
- Find your ideal clients and make a plan to attract them.
- How to get a high ROI for your firm./
- Digital advertising is highly targeted, measurable & scalable
- We have two unique tools when advertising: branding & direct response
- Branding: customer perception, awareness, and how you distinguish yourself from others
- Direct Response: an ad that drives people to take an action
- Think about who your audience is so you do not cast your net too wide. Think about prospective clients, influences (media, professional associates), and legal professionals.
About Jason Marsh:
As the founder of digital marketing agency MARSH8, Jason is the Co-Chair of the ABA’s Law Practice Division, Client Development & Marketing Committee, and a frequent speaker at legal conferences and associations across the country.
Latest posts by Eddy Bermudez (see all)
- Understanding Legal Marketing in 2017 - August 28, 2017
- Everything You Need to Know About E-Discovery - June 26, 2017
- (Webinar) How to Advertise Online and Make More Money with Jason Marsh - June 21, 2017