We’re in the business of managing legal practices, which means that, aside from lawyers, PracticePanther may be among those who know best just how difficult and time-consuming it can be to organize and automate an attorney’s entire professional arsenal. This is just one of the reasons why we encourage that rising attorneys familiarize themselves with the countless possibilities for automating their interactions with clients and cases as early as possible–if for nothing else, then at least to compare different methods in the hopes of finding what works best for them.
With the usefulness, efficacy, and lucrativeness of automation in mind, PracticePanther could not be more excited to share its Law School Scholarship program. In three easy steps, you could be on the way to helping your students explore the world’s highest-rated and easiest to use practice management software–for free! Simply:
- Apply by filling out a small amount of information here. Simply fill in your name, contact information, and school’s name.
- Receive your one-of-a-kind link to share with your students. This link will be a customized landing page created specifically for your school. It’s important that all students log in to PracticePanther using this link in order to receive free access.
- Receive up to $5,000 worth of scholarship credits a year for your students to utilize the software. This equates to about 16 students using the software for free over a period of six months.
Our scholarship program requires no payment and a small amount of information to join, and it provides students with the opportunity to utilize our software for six months to a year following their graduation. The program will also assign each individual student’s account a dedicated school manager, readily available to address all questions or concerns that might arise (although, due to our software’s intuitiveness and ease of use, we bet those would be minimal).
Students: you don’t have to go through an administrator or professor to receive free access! Simply follow the same sign-up steps outlined above, and you’ll be considered for the scholarship, as well. Students may apply individually or in groups with other peers in their law program. If you’d like to take the initiative directly, you’re more than welcome to do so!
Whether your students remain lifelong Panthers, explore other software, or choose to rely on good old pen and paper, we at PracticePanther want to extend their educational experience to the automation world, giving them a hands-on opportunity to explore the world’s best-rated practice management software for themselves. Read more about our software here, and don’t hesitate to sign your students up for a shot at this one-of-a-kind program today.
Latest posts by Maria Barbera (see all)
- Finding the Right Legal Practice Management Software - May 21, 2018
- 5 Remarkable Women in Human Rights Law - May 16, 2018
- How to Automate Your Law Firm in Five Easy Steps - April 30, 2018