- Firm Name & Slogan: RDA Law Firm American Samoa
- Location: Pago Pago American Samoa
- What does your firm do? We are a full-service civil litigation firm serving local and international businesses operating in The South Pacific U.S. Territory of American Samoa.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Our firm was founded in 1993 by L. Marshall Ashley who came to American Samoa with his family on a “five-year plan” but who stayed over 20 years and built one of the largest and most successful law firms in American Samoa.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before Practice Panther we used different applications and software to manage our contacts calendars email and billing. We got by- but it was inefficient.With Practice Panther we are now all finally working “on the same page” to serve our clients and manage our firm effectively and efficiently.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? I really appreciate the integration of the email and calendar and time entry functions- which ensure that all time is billed right away.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? While many small firm managers believe that handling everything with free software is more cost-effective- it is not. A relatively inexpensive tool such as Practice Panther serves to maximize efficiency and ensure that the firm’s billing is complete and accurate. Our first few months’ costs for Practice Panther were easily justified in the time saved using the software. Once you commit to a free trial- it will not take long to see the abundant value of Practice Panther.