- Firm Name & Slogan: Karen Bain Law, LLC
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- What does your firm do? Karen Bain Law represents clients in construction law, immigration law, general business litigation and estate planning. Karen can assist with a variety of litigation matters as well as transactional work, particularly contract review. Karen has over 10 years of experience in a variety of areas.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? I started Karen Bain Law, LLC to have more autonomy and control over my caseload. After working for a judge, in a small firm, medium firm and an AmLaw 100 firm, it was time for a change to solo practice. Karen Bain Law, LLC opened in 2017, and is currently growing at a steady pace.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? I tried out several different web-based practice management software packages before settling on PracticePanther. I initially thought I would go with a competitor, but when I tried out PracticePanther, the user experience is far superior than the others I tried. I also appreciate the customer service and support. They are always willing to help with questions I have and always open to suggestions for new features.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? If I’ve forgotten to add something at the end of the day, I can add them from my phone in a snap!
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Be kind.
Follow Karen Bain Law, LLC:
Latest posts by Jonalyn Gonda (see all)
- Law Firm of the Week: DE LA ROSA-MONROE LAW FIRM - July 12, 2018
- Law Firm of the Week: Randall & Associates - July 12, 2018
- Law Firm of the Week: Law Offices of James C. DeZao, P.A. - July 12, 2018