- Firm Name & Slogan: Randall & Associates
- Location: Multiple
- What does your firm do? We are a full-service tax law firm and our practice covers international tax law, OVDP & FBAR Compliance, U.S. tax law and international tax planning. We solve international tax problems, litigate in U.S. Tax Court and implement strategies to minimize tax liabilities.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? While working as in-house counsel and partner to two private equity investment firms, Mr. Randall opened Randall & Associates (originally The Randall Law Firm) in 2014. Representative matters include transactions in the United States, Chile, and Peru as well as international tax matters for clients located in many countries worldwide. We have has represented clients involved in U.S. tax cases with the IRS, United States Tax Court, and complex international tax cases.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Chaos and lots of excel spreadsheets and/or post-it notes. PracticePanther is now the hub for all actions, matters, clients and invoicing.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The best thing about PracticePanther is the quick and easy way to create new matters, bill clients and see client activity through the built-in notifications.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Besides signing up for PracticePanther?