- Firm Name & Slogan: Pridgen Law Group – Employment Law and ERISA Litigation
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- What does your firm do? Pridgen Law Group provides employment law counseling and advice, as well as employment and ERISA litigation representation, to litigants across the country. Our value stems from the quality of our services and the individualized attention we give each engagement, provided at an appropriate price point.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Pridgen Law Group officially launched in April of 2018 and is already going strong! Founding member Nancy B. Pridgen’s experience is both broad and deep, and continues to expand with every new case and client matter. Over the last 18 years of her practice, Nancy has encountered essentially every type of employment matter, and has developed an expertise in ERISA (employee benefits) litigation. She practices in federal courts around the country, but prides herself on providing individual attention to each of her clients. Building on the foundation her prior experiences at well-respected law firms provided, Nancy is excited about expanding her practice at Pridgen Law Group.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Transitioning from a traditional practice with all the bells and whistles, it was important to have a robust and user-friendly structure to support the management of my new law firm’s business, so that the transition for my clients was seamless. Not only did PracticePanther provide that structure, but it added tools to allow me to manage my practice more efficiently than I ever imagined I could.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Customer Service! My favorite things about PracticePanther are how intuitive it is to use and how easy it is to integrate with other programs. From day one, we were up and running, entering and managing data all on one platform.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Focus on the important things, and delegate out the tasks that keep you from your calling!