- Firm Name & Slogan: Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC / Pursuing Justice Since 1990
- Location: Chicago, Illinois & Arlington Heights, Illinois
- What does your firm do? We offer legal services to clients all across the northern portion of Illinois in the areas of criminal, traffic, injury, workers compensation and medical malpractice law.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? After leaving the Cook County States Attorney’s Office where he prosecuted criminal and traffic matters for the County, Mitchell Sexner opened an office in Wheeling, Illinois in 1990 and later moved law offices to Arlington Heights, while opening up a satellite office in Chicago, Illinois. The legal team at Sexner & Associates LLC has grown to as many as six attorneys and staff.
- What were some of the challenges after starting your firm? A significant concern is always growing a business while balancing the needs of the client. At Sexner & Associates LLC, we have always been careful to make sure that the clients’ needs are always met, that calls are always returned on a timely basis and that our legal team offers the very best opportunity for client success.
- What role has technology played in launching and growing your firm? Our firm has tried to remain mindful that social media and the internet, in general, are not only powerful tools to help spread the word of our successes and abilities but are absolute necessities for law firms that wish to remain competitive and continue to thrive.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Remember that you can have the best marketing of any law firm and people may beat a path to your law office doors. But if your attorneys and staff can’t back it up with excellent client services, attention to detail and great results, don’t even bother. Clients know good service when they see it and avoid those firms that can’t offer what they seek. That’s our advice from Sexner & Associates LLC.
Follow Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC:
Latest posts by Jonalyn Gonda (see all)
- Law Firm of the Week: Law Offices of Maria N. Jonsson, Trusts & Estates - June 6, 2018
- Law Firm of the Week: Mountain Legal, PLLC - June 6, 2018
- Law Firm of the Week: Kishinevsky & Raykin, LLC - June 6, 2018