- Firm Name & Slogan: LR Grunzinger Law Office, LLC – Simplifying legal support
- Location: West Chester, Ohio
- What does your firm do? Intellectual property protection is part of your business plan. You have a million other details to keep track of for your business. I want to keep you focused on what is important. I can assist in identifying options to address your legal needs. Together we can simplify your life.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? I have been in-house counsel practicing intellectual property law, specializing in patent law, for 18 years. In assisting my brother with his business, I realized what a huge expensive uphill battle it is for a new/small business to function in the intellectual property world. I want to help business owners find a good IP protection strategy that gives you a realistic return on your investment. I also provide health care planning law for people in my community. This is radically different from IP law and not a logical combination of topics. However, healthcare planning is another stress-filled time for people where legal assistance is critical. So as much as IP law is something that applies no matter geographically where you are, health care planning is fundamentally a location specific issue dependent upon local rules and regulations. For both IP and health care planning, people need help identifying potential solutions in an efficient way. I want to be part of your team. I am here to identify those solutions to help you focus on what is important in your life.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today?: I have been in-house counsel for my entire career but I have been responsible for setting up processes and procedures for managing internal legal issues. Having a reliable and comfortable management system is something that I view as essential to practicing law. PracticePanther provides a platform that allows your processes and procedures to be set in a workflow and in templates. The software is intuitive allowing you to be an attorney rather than learning the IT or fixing breaks in the software. The tension between efficiency and keeping your clients’ information secure invades my thoughts every day. My mind is comforted by the provided client portals for communication with my clients.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther?: The team is amazing in assisting you with any questions or concern. I even had a client call them directly for help with the client portal. They took the time to help this client through the process. I know that I have selected a system that cares about its customers as much as I care about my clients.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers and firms in your industry?: My perspective is fundamentally shaped by being the ‘client’ for most of my career. The best legal answer that comes to mind upon your initial discussion may not match the business or personal need. The legal aspect is just one of a multitude of pieces of information being processed by the client. Ask questions and then ask better questions.
Follow LR Grunzinger Law Office, LLC:
Latest posts by Jonalyn Gonda (see all)
- Law Firm of the Week: DE LA ROSA-MONROE LAW FIRM - July 12, 2018
- Law Firm of the Week: Randall & Associates - July 12, 2018
- Law Firm of the Week: Law Offices of James C. DeZao, P.A. - July 12, 2018