- Firm Name & Slogan: Legal Solutions Law Group
- Location: Dedham, MA
- What does your firm do? Our office focuses on family law, divorce, collaborative law, and mediation.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? My practice started with my own divorce. I was an attorney doing civil practice but then was faced with a life-changing divorce. As a full-time, single mother and divorcee, I felt that I should guide others to the end goal. Over time, I have developed my team with like-minded compassionate attorneys who want to help get the next chapter.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? It was as if I was using carbon paper or a stone tablet with a chisel. I did not realize how much I needed Practice Panther. Goodbye Quickbooks (even though you can integrate with it). I can now schedule court events with associates without having to call them. I can now send documents through a portal and assign tasks to my clients.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Everything. In all honesty, I can’t pick one thing, so here is a ranking of things I love:
1) Automated intake forms (it creates a new contact, reduces the time needed on initial intake, allows clients to fill out in advance, creates a new client folder in google and box through integrations. Bottom line it saves the client money and my time, so it is a win-win)
2) Automated task workflows–All the duties are assigned based on the type of case so this streamlines the process.
3) Technical support–I am an attorney, not a tech guru. The support is the best I have ever dealt with. It generally takes 5 minutes or less and super friendly. It feels like they are another member of my team.
4) Law Pay integration–It allows clients to pay through a secure site
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Stop wasting your time with QuickBooks, and time management software and get one stop shop with Practice Panther. I was petrified of trying something new because a lot of lawyers, like me, are too busy being a lawyer to think outside the box. But by doing so, it has brought my practice to the next level. My advice to lawyers is to not be afraid of technology and Practice Panther as it revolutionized my business.
Follow Legal Solutions Law Group:
Social Media Pages:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Law Firm Spotlight: Aloia, Roland, Lubell & Morgan, PLLC - October 16, 2018
- How a Microsoft Outlook Add-In Maximizes the Efficiency of Law Practice Management Software - October 11, 2018
- PracticePanther Appoints Soumya Nettimi as Chief Executive Officer - October 3, 2018