- Firm Name & Slogan: The Law Offices of Kyle D. Pierce: Your Hardworking Etowah County Attorney
- Location: 153 S. 9th Street Gadsden, AL 35901
- What does your firm do? Help people and businesses in Etowah County solve their problems so they can do more.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Kyle is deeply rooted in the Etowah County Community. He is a lifelong Alabamian who graduated from The University of Alabama, then attended Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law. During Kyle’s time in Tuscaloosa, he was fortunate to have been a member of a small award- winning team, which covered the April 27, 2011 tornado outbreak and provided around-the- clock live coverage until electricity was restored to every Tuscaloosa County resident. While at Cumberland, in addition to the required courses in Estate Planning, Legal Procedure, and Contracts, Kyle’s course load included Advanced Trial Advocacy training for both Criminal and Civil cases; in-depth Real Estate & Business Transactions; and, Voting Rights litigation. Beyond his studies, Kyle researched and wrote on developments in Real Estate & Land Laws and law firm operation. Kyle clerked for Judge David A. Kimberly of Alabama’s Sixteenth Judicial Circuit where he researched pending cases and provided insight into court filings in the Summer of 2014. Next, Kyle worked on large personal injury cases as for Steve Tipler at Tipler Law Offices. Now, Kyle works every day to solve problems for his clients that allow them to do more and go further in the pursuit of their passions.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? When I decided to go solo, I looked at my options and decided to go with Practice Panther from Day One.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The best thing about PracticePanther is that I can bill time and send invoices from my phone, anywhere.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Build your practice in way that can easily scale up as your practice grows.
Follow The Law Offices of Kyle D. Pierce:
Latest posts by Jonalyn Gonda (see all)
- Law Firm of the Week: Lotus Law, LLC - March 15, 2018
- Law Firm of the Week: Greg S. Law, Criminal Defense Attorney - March 15, 2018
- Law Firm of the Week: Film & Ink Law Group PC - March 15, 2018