- Firm Name & Slogan: Kishinevsky & Raykin, LLC
- Location: Aurora, Colorado
- What does your firm do? We specialize in all matters of education law — special education, school discipline, Title IX, higher education discipline, injury at school.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? The firm was formed in 2012 with two attorneys. We currently have five attorneys.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We relied on other case management programs before, but they weren’t as comprehensive.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? It’s a program that’s very easy to use, and it gives us everything we need.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Don’t be afraid of going out on your own. Learn something about general marketing and especially web marketing. You’ll be fine if you do.