Steve Fretzin, premier business coach, speaker, and author on business development for attorneys teaches us 5 ways to guarantee success when building your book of business.
Webinar recorded on August 11, 2017, hosted by David Bitton, CEO at PracticePanther.
What you will learn:
1. Why “winging it” is not an effective strategy.
2. How networking can zap away your time.
3. Why you probably hate the word “sales”.
4. What you can do to make business development easier and even fun.
About Steve Fretzin:
Driven, focused and passionate about helping attorneys to reach their full potential, Steve Fretzin is regarded as the premier business coach, speaker and author on business development for attorneys. A published author and premier business coach, Steve Fretzin has devoted his career to helping lawyers master the art of business development to achieve professional freedom. His first book, “Sales-Free Selling: The Death of Sales and the Rise of a New Methodology,” guides attorneys through the essentials of acquiring new clients and building enduring professional partnerships.
Special promotion for Panther members:
- Go to TheOriginationStation.com
- Sign up for the free trial.
- If you love it, use coupon code PANTHER to get $150 off the entire year!
Follow Steve: https://twitter.com/stevefretzin
Follow PracticePanther: https://twitter.com/practicepanther
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019