Personal Injury Case Management Software for Lawyers
With so many accidents occurring daily, personal injury lawyers need a way to stay organized and keep track of every client they speak with as well as maintain detailed records of their injuries. You certainly wouldn’t want to forget vital information which could help your client’s case and personal injury case management software for lawyers is the perfect way to stay organized.
What is personal injury case management software for lawyers?
It is the best way to stay organized and work efficiently. PracticePanther keeps record of all your clients and their case information, all in one place – there is no need to use multiple programs to achieve the same result. The program is also fully online-based so that you can have access from any device including cell phones and tablets from any location at any time.
Let technology help you – 7 reasons why you should use personal injury case management software
- Because it is extremely convenient! Manage calendars, tasks, notes, billing and invoicing – all through the program. No need to use programs such as Google Calendar anymore.
- You can set up accounts for each employee so that everyone at your personal injury firm can have access to the software and always be on the same page regarding any client. Paper files will become a thing of the past.
- Automatic back ups – no need to worry about losing important information as it is all backed up hourly
- Customized security settings, providing you with the ability to manage what each person with access is able to view
- It is secure. PracticePanther knows that your client files are confidential, which is why data is sent via a 128-Bit secure encrypted connection, the type used by banks.
- No need to utilize timesheets anymore. The software has integrated time tracking which will come in handy when it is time to bill a client and invoices can conveniently be sent directly through the program as well.
- Ability to send e-mails to clients directly from the program, thus saving time.
Do you offer a personal injury case management software trial?
Although our website is great at explaining the benefits of our program and how it works, PracticePanther also allows you to register for a free 7 day trial (no card information required) so that you may try the program and experience it for yourself. How convenient is that?! Your membership benefits include unlimited customer support, zero setup costs and free future upgrades.
Latest posts by Alexandra Ruiz (see all)
- Personal Injury Case Management Software for Lawyers - February 26, 2015
- Law Practice Management Software for Real Estate Attorneys - February 19, 2015
- Secure Online Legal Program For Business Lawyers - February 12, 2015