Law Practice Management Software for Real Estate Attorneys
Real Estate lawyers have to aid in each aspect of a Real Estate transaction. They are the go-to person when it comes to contracts, decisions and title changes. Along with this title comes a great deal of responsibility and real estate attorneys have many things to keep track of in order to avoid costly mistakes.
Considering it can become difficult to manage many tasks at once, wouldn’t it be convenient to have some assistance? The best way to stay organized is to incorporate a law practice management software for real estate attorneys into your firm.
Benefits of PracticePanther’s law practice management software
- Task Manager – To help you keep your days and activities organized.
- Time Tracker – One of the best features of the program. Never lose money again by easily keeping track of bill time. If you are billing a flat fee you can also customize this as well.
- Call logs – Clients like to feel like they are your priority and keeping notes of your phone conversations with them to remember specific details will certainly make them feel this way. Also, call logs can show who last spoke with a client and what their conversation was about so that anyone may follow up later.
- Paperless – No clutter, no need to worry about misplacing important information.
- No software – No need to go through the hassle of downloading and installing software on multiple computers.
- Multiple users – Add as many users as you like to your account (partners, paralegals, etc.).
- Calendar – Ability to see what everyone has on their calendar for the day.
- Customize your security settings – Provide each user with full or limited access to the program.
- Customer support – Friendly customer support whenever you need it, just one call away.
Is this law practice management program secure?
It sure is! Our secure SSL connection will keep all classified client information safe. We use the same type of encryption banks use to give you peace of mind. Also, your information is automatically backed up on secure servers every hour – no need to worry about losing information if a computer breaks down since we’re fully online based!
What devices support PracticePanther?
All devices! The program can be accessed from any device – all you need is an internet connection. Our law practice management software for real estate attorneys gives you the ability to work on the go. You will have round the clock access to all client information no matter your location.
Can Real Estate attorneys using QuickBooks use PracticePanther?
One of the greatest benefits of PracticePanther is the ability to invoice and bill clients directly from the program. You can e-mail, print and save invoices to your computer for future reference. This helps you bill correctly, increasing productivity and saving valuable time as well. When tax season comes around, you will have detailed expense and payment reports to provide to your accountant without any extra work on your part.
Is there a way to test drive this law practice management software for Real Estate attorneys?
PracticePanther offers a free 7 day trial of the program. Simply visit the website, take a tour and register for the trial. If you decide to stay with us, enjoy zero set up costs and free future upgrades. No worries, we will not ask for your credit card information!
Latest posts by Alexandra Ruiz (see all)
- Personal Injury Case Management Software for Lawyers - February 26, 2015
- Law Practice Management Software for Real Estate Attorneys - February 19, 2015
- Secure Online Legal Program For Business Lawyers - February 12, 2015