Law Practice Management Software for Estate Planning Attorneys
Estate planning is made less of a handful when you use PracticePanther’s law practice management software for estate planning attorneys. From expenditure tracking to keeping logs of all communication, PracticePanther takes piles of paperwork off your desk and puts it all into one convenient place online.
Benefits of PracticePanther’s Estate Planning Law Practice Management Software
- Integrated task manager system
- Call logs to keep note of client conversations
- Completely paperless
- No software needed
- Add as many user accounts as you need
- Integrated calendar system
- Customizable security settings
- Accessible customer support
- Keep track of bills with the time tracker
Is the Law Practice Management Secure?
Thanks to the specialist encryption – the same used by online banking – you can rest assured that all your information is kept completely safe and out of the way of prying eyes. There is even an automatic backup every hour, meaning you’ll never lose anything ever again.
What devices support PracticePanther?
You can work online anywhere in the world, from your smartphone, tablet or computer. It’s convenient, safe, encrypted and easy to use!
Can PracticePanther manage invoices?
Invoicing has been made easier than ever. The PracticePanther software allows you to print, email and save invoices, track your expenses and file transactions to ensure that filing your taxes is simple and quick.
Can I test the software?
Streamline your legal practice by trying PracticePanther for free for seven days. Just register online and see what it can do for you!
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Estate Planning Checklists and Sample Documents - February 18, 2019
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019