- Firm Name & Slogan: Sophia Ahmad Law, A.P.C.
- Location: 39055 Hastings Street Ste 211 Fremont, CA 94538
- What does your firm do? Sophia Ahmad Law, A.P.C. focuses in tax litigation, tax controversy, business entity formation and development, and immigration law.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? I just graduated from law school and passed the July, 2016 CA Bar exam. I received a few job offers, but the jobs and the money were not exactly what I was looking for. I have very supportive parents who bought me an office inside of their CPA firm and said “go out there and slay it!” So, I decided to hang my own shingle! Here I am, a few weeks later, utilizing my hospitality background and passion for people and service.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? I started my firm using PracticePanther. So, PracticePanther is all I know! I decided on PracticePanther because I enjoyed their ”Start Your Own Law Firm” Blog, the program itself was simple and easy to use, and the staff was helpful and wasn’t trying to upsell me.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? I like that PracticePanther easily integrates with my Google Platform and how helpful everyone has been in answering my questions and helping me set up my firm smoothly.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Organization and documentation is key. PracticePanther is one more tool to help you tailor and customize your brand for a unique client experience.
Follow Sophia Ahmad Law: