- Firm Name & Slogan: Rosalyn A Metzger LLC
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and Lebanon, New Jersey
- What does your firm do? My firm is devoted to family-related matters, but using alternate dispute resolution as a means to arrive at settlement or resolution. This includes divorce mediation, parenting coordination, and collaborative divorce. I have over twenty years experience in the family law field, and I am also Of Counsel to the Rotolo Law Firm in Lebanon, New Jersey where I practice alternate dispute resolution in family-related matters for the firm.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? I became an attorney late in life so I had a unique perspective as to how to help divorcing couples. I clerked for the Presiding Judge of Family in Somerset County, New Jersey after I graduated from Seton Hall School of Law in 1994. After my clerkship, I first worked for two small law firms before striking out on my own. I was a solo practitioner from 1997 until 2016. I am now practicing divorce mediation, parenting coordination and collaborative divorce in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and I also provide the same services in my role as Of Counsel to the Rotolo Law Firm in Lebanon, New Jersey. I have been doing volunteer custody hearings in Northampton County since 2016 and continue to do so. I believe that the key to resolving your issues should be in your hands, and that you and your spouse/partner are the ones to determine how best to structure your family post-divorce.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? As a solo practitioner, I used numerous software programs to provide the same benefits that PracticePanther offers me now in one package.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Integration of software.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Be tenacious! Go after what you want! It may take a while, but patience and tenacity pay off in the end.