- Firm Name & Slogan: Paul Mitassov Law “Better call Paul”
- Location: 2001 Sheppard Ave. E., Suite 107, Toronto, ON, M2J 4Z8
- What does your firm do? We practice family law, civil litigation, wills and estate planning, criminal law and real estate. As a smaller firm, we provide our clients with a more personal experience at all steps of their matter. Our clients love our clear communication and our focus on their cases.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Paul Mitassov graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty of Engineering, then the Faculty of Law and first worked at a prominent downtown firm, then started his own business. Paul’s passion for the law has impressed many clients, and he has recently hired a paralegal, Monika, to assist him in his growing practice. For more information, please visit us at our website at pm-legal.com
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before PracticePanther, we were using other legal software in which had fewer functions. We had to use many other programs and methods to supplement the gaps in the prior software’s functionality. The ability to handle most aspects of a client’s matter in one centralized location has proven to be the most efficient part of using PracticePanther. For example, we are now able to keep track and send out client emails, upload client documents, and create task schedules without leaving Practice Panther.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Customer Service! Our favorite feature is the workflow organization, which allows us to map out future tasks and events in a matter. This provides a useful map of the case and helps organize our work.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Investment in tools and software pays off faster than you may think. Take the time to set up your business properly, and invest in Practice Panther.