- Firm Name & Slogan: Pacem Tempestate Law, APC, Peace in the Midst of the Storm
- Location: Elk Grove, California
- What does your firm do? Family Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Angelina Ray is the founding attorney of Pacem Tempestate Law. She is here to be the peace in the midst of your storm. She is willing to travel to help you. She has gone as far as Utah on behalf of her clients.She practices family law, employment law, and civil litigation. She has worked extensively in family law matters involving child custody and divorce. She is focused not only on the needs and wants of her clients but more importantly the best interests of the child.
In terms of employment law she has worked on both sides of the aisle, representing employees who have been wrongfully terminated, and employers who need to defend against frivolous labor complaints. She earned her J.D. in 2015 from Regent University, her M.A. in Government in 2015 from Regent University, her M.A. in Theology in 2007 from Fuller Theological Seminary and her B.A. in Theology and Philosophy, 2004 from Creighton University.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? I previously used a smaller local computer-based program. The software was difficult to manage and not available when I am often out of the office. I have Practice Panther available to me anywhere, including my cell phone. Never miss an opportunity to track time or contact clients. Also, the cloud computing makes invoicing and document availability for clients a breeze! Great resource!
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? So far, I enjoy the invoice notifications. We can see that a client has reviewed their bill and how many times, we can also send messages to the clients about what is happening in their cases on a real-time basis. Great resource overall!
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Communication is key. Clients get worried when they don’t know what is going on. Practice Panther is a way to stay in touch with your clients and ensure they understand every aspect of their case!