- Firm Name & Slogan: Odroniec Suarez, P.A. “The anti-stuffy law firm.
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- What does your firm do? Our law firm doesn’t just understand the law, it understands businesses. We cater to and exclusively serve entrepreneurs, especially serial entrepreneurs, and small to mid-sized businesses. We do everything from business consulting to corporate and contract document preparation (bylaws, shareholders agreements, service contracts, vendor agreements, non-competes, etc.). We are also commercial litigators, so if a lawsuit becomes necessary, we can also handle the litigation for our clients, keeping most of a businesses legal issues under one umbrella.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Both Partners that founded OS Biz Law have entrepreneurial backgrounds and grew up in entrepreneurial households. With a passion for business and the law, the Partners decided to take the same advice they were giving their clients and take the leap of faith to start their own firm, that would cater exclusively to Entrepreneurs. With a business model that favors versatility, adaptability, technological advancement, and a laid back approachable culture, the “anti-stuffy law firm” of Odroniec Suarez, P.A., doing business as OS Biz Law, was born.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before Practice Panther, we were resorting to saving things on external hard drives in three different locations, and had to constantly back things up and use email as a method of communication. We realized that this was inefficient, was costing us-and thus our clients-time, so after vetting several different CRM providers, we realized Practice Panther was the easy choice. It is the most modern, user friendly, and advanced in technology for our field of practice.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? It’s simplicity in its operating system and its technology support staff.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Don’t be afraid to try something different just because everyone else has always done things a different way. Learn your product and your service, and find a company, like Practice Panther, that is as invested as you are in helping your business grow and become more efficient.