- Firm Name & Slogan: The Law Offices of Carmina K. Tessitore, Esq., LLC
- Location: Shelton & Westport, CT
- What does your firm do? Focused on the practice of family and matrimonial law, civil litigation, foreclosure, business law, and mediation services, our firm’s mission is to provide excellence in service and quality, tailored to the unique circumstances of each client’s matter. Our Unique Approach: Every matter can be resolved in a way that minimizes the cost and stress of protracted litigation. We utilize negotiation, mediation, and litigation to reach your goals efficiently and cost effectively.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Principal and founder, attorney and mediator, Carmina K. Tessitore utilizes a multi-faceted approach to problem solving in order to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients. Attorney Tessitore served as a mediation specialist for the Connecticut Judicial Branch’s Foreclosure Mediation Program in Stamford.Thereafter, Attorney Tessitore worked for the law firms of Hoffman & Hoffman, LLC in Stamford, the Bauer Law Group, LLC in Hamden, and McCabe, Weisberg, & Conway, P.C. in Stamford. Attorney Tessitore was selected to Super Lawyers Connecticut Rising Stars in 2014, recognized as a Top 40 Under 40 of Family Lawyers in the State of Connecticut by the American Society of Legal Advocates for 2014 and 2015, recognized by Top Attorneys New Englands Outstanding Young Lawyers for Family Law in 2014, and honored by the National Association of Professional Women for Outstanding Excellence and Dedication to Her Profession and the Achievement of Women 2013-2014. She has also joined as an adjunct faculty member of Quinnipiac University School of Law in 2015. As a featured author in the 2014 MCLE New England publication.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? My prior system was difficult to navigate and time consuming. Practice Panther has revolutionized my practice, saving me a considerable amount of time with its dynamic case management and invoicing system. I can access it from anywhere, it’s intuitive, and user friendly.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? It’s ease of use, accessibility from any electronic device, stellar security and privacy controls, and the immediate and helpful responses I get from technical support when I have questions. It’s an outstanding product.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Technology is an asset and upgrading our internal systems to meet today’s demands is something we should all be continuously doing.
Follow Carmina K. Tessitore:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019