- Firm Name & Slogan: The Law Office of Susan P. Greeson, P.L.L.C.
- Location: 8004 Linville Road, Suite A-1, Oak Ridge, NC 27310
- What does your firm do? My office is a solo practice limited to estate planning (wills, trusts-including special needs trusts, powers of attorney, pre and postnuptial agreements) and estate settlement, as well as trust and estate beneficiary representation. Given my background with corporate trustees (banks), I am in a unique position to help beneficiaries.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? After law school, I went directly to work for a bank in the trust and estate department. Over the last 15 years, I have worked for large, regional and community banks in various capacities, all within the wealth management and trust field. My experience includes trust and estate administration, investment management, document review, financial planning, estate planning, trust planning, relationship management and sales. Deepening client relationships has always been my strength, and I wanted to start my own business, rather than continue to work for financial institutions. After much thought, I decided to take the Bar Exam in 2016 and open my own firm, so here I am.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? PracticePanther was actually recommended to me by the small business group at Apple when we met to discuss options for my practice. It has been my practice management software of choice, and it has truly helped me with my invoicing and client management.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The Client Portal.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Return phone calls and emails.
Follow The Law Office of Susan P. Greeson, P.L.L.C.: