- Firm Name & Slogan: Law Office of Daniel X. Nguyen
- Location: Fountain Valley, CA
- What does your firm do? Provide outside general counsel services to small and medium sized business, including franchise registration and investment visas.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? I got unexpectedly laid off from my position 2 years after I got my license. Having my own firm was something I’ve always wanted to do, so I jumped right into it. At first I grew it the old fashion way; networking and getting involved in organizations. While I still do those things, I now focus on recurring revenue models and automation in my marketing.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before I used spreadsheets to track my clients, matters, and used my bookkeeping software to generate bills. Now all of that is housed in 1 system with PracticePanther and I can streamline a lot of the work.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Document automation! Saves me a lot of time and resources.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Invest in things that would free up your time to perform generating producing activities, and find mentors that would guide you and challenge you.