- Firm Name & Slogan: Katz Law
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- What does your firm do? At Katz Law, we concentrate in the areas of personal injury, real estate litigation, and bankruptcy. We represent Plaintiffs who seek reimbursement for injuries they suffered due to the negligence of another. We also help individuals and corporations in the fields of bankruptcy and real estate.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Katz Law started after its founder, Lior Katz, decided that he no longer wanted to represent corporate defendants in litigation, but wanted to represent the consumer Plaintiff. In November 2016, Katz Law officially opened its doors to the public, and has been growing significantly since due to happy clients and word of mouth referrals.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Prior to Practice Panther, I was unable to find a system that could help me communicate with my clients effectively, and keep record of all of my general firm accounting. After I signed up to Practice Panther, I was amazed at how it organized my files and the flexibility it gave me with the way I want to manage records.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Customer Service! What I love most about Practice Panther is that it is tailored to use across various practice areas. I have the timer function to seep time on hourly cases, and I can also customize Practice Panther to work on my contingency cases.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Work hard and stay true to what you believe in. Put your client first and remember that you work for them, not vice-versa.