- Firm Name & Slogan: Haddad Law Firm – Clients Matter
- Location: Dallas, TX
- What does your firm do? Haddad Law Firm provides honest, aggressive legal representation that you can trust to clients in the Dallas / Fort-Worth metroplex area. Our primary areas of practice are Criminal Defense and Personal Injury / Car and Truck Accidents. Our goal is to bring decency, humility and nobility back to two practice areas that desperately need it.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? I am originally from Detroit, Michigan but moved down to Dallas after graduating from law school. My first job as a lawyer was handling traffic tickets for a small firm in Dallas. From there I started working at the Dallas County Public Defender’s, where I spent almost 5 years representing and helping the indigent and mentally-ill that get caught up in the political machine that is our criminal justice system. It was very difficult for me to leave the Public Defender’s Office, but I no longer felt that I was able to make a difference working in one single courtroom day in and day out; to have any kind of impact on changing the problems of our criminal justice system, it was necessary to step out and open Haddad Law Firm.Soon after opening Haddad Law Firm, I quickly learned that modern-day insurance companies operate in much the same way the criminal justice system does. Regular, hard-working citizens of Dallas County that are victims of and injured in automobile and truck accidents are being taken advantage of on a daily basis by insurance companies that don’t want to fairly compensate you for damages, losses and injuries received as a result of an accident.Today, Haddad Law Firm takes pride in fighting for and providing a helping hand to clients stuck in both the criminal justice and insurance industries. Clients Matter!
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Although my age may not reflect it, I learned my business practices by watching my parents business practices over the years. However, neither are practicing attorneys. Before Practice Panther, I was literally doing everything by hand, from accounting to client intake to file management. Regularly I am given a hard time by my fellow attorney-colleagues for still carrying a paper calendar to and from court with me every day, some habits are hard to break!Since signing up with Practice Panther, I am continuously coming up with ideas and ways to automate daily practices and tasks that would take hours and days to do by hand. I am still learning my way through all the features Practice Panther has to offer, but it has already made a huge difference throughout every step of my practice.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? My favorite thing about Practice Panther is its capability to automate so many various daily tasks that would otherwise take both time and man-power to complete.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Keep fighting the good fight! Lately, there have been several cases that have taken a mental toll on all those involved, of course the clients and families, but on our attorneys and staff as well. Don’t lose sight of the real reasons why we became attorneys and represent our clients. At the end of the day, we must hold on to our principles and focus on doing what is right as opposed to only what personally benefits us as lawyers.