- Firm Name & Slogan: Greg S. Law, Criminal Defense Attorney | Experience. Skill. Results.
- Location: 887 Baxter Dr. South Jordan, UT. 84095
- What does your firm do? We will help you achieve the best possible outcome.Make no mistake: If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, your freedom and your future prospects are at serious risk. For this reason alone, it is vitally important that you speak with a criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.At Greg S. Law, we provide individuals throughout the state of Utah with aggressive defense representation against felony and misdemeanor charges ranging from DUI and domestic violence-related offenses to violent crimes and white collar fraud.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Greg Started out practicing in large Texas firms doing civil litigation.Left big firm and salary to practice criminal defense (his passion) 2004-2005. Decided in 2005 to move to Utah and began the transition of getting a Utah law license, closing out Texas cases, and securing a job in Utah.Owned own practice since licensed in Utah, until merged with a large firm in downtown SLC in approx 2015. Stayed 2-3 years.Decided did not want to be downtown and preferred a small firm setting. January 2018 re-opened Greg S. Law, PLLC with wife and attorney Angela W. Law.History of Angela Law:
Cop in Dallas Texas 1998-2005, worked in civil law firms 2003-2005 as transitioned to law school and worked PT as a cop to retain state license. Greg and Angela met at a law firm in 2003. Texas Law school 2005-2007 (finished early and Magna Cum Laude). Moved to Utah 2007 and got law license May 2008. As intern and attorney, practiced environmental law, med/mal, family and criminal. Practice exclusively family law since Fall 2008.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Significant improvement in accounts receivable b/c making payments online is easier for clients and the automated payment reminders help.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Customer Service! Integration with email and calendar is great to help track client case status.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Hold clients accountable for their actions. Get good software and collect ARs. Do not solely rely on support staff to collect ARs. We provide a good service that took years to master and a came with a hefty educational and licensing expense. Don’t let people disregard that by walking away paying for half (or less) of your fees.