- Firm Name & Slogan: Glenn & West, Attorneys at Law
- Location: Nokomis & Litchfield, Illinois
- What does your firm do? We are a general practice law firm and there is not much we do not handle. It is advantageous to be a full service law firm in our rural area.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Michael Glenn served as the Assistant Montgomery County States Attorney from the beginning of 1981 until August of 1982.In 1982, Michael Glenn took over the law practice of Myron Schaefer, in Nokomis, Illinois. Since 1982, Mr. Glenn has been serving his neighbors throughout Montgomery County and surrounding areas. In 1986, Mr. Glenn obtained the largest jury award in Montgomery County history for his personal injury client.A second office has been opened (Wednesdays 8:00am-5:00pm, other days by appointment only) in Litchfield, Illinois to add a convenient location to serve a greater area of those in need of legal assistance, whether in Montgomery, Macoupin, Madison, or Sangamon counties.In August 2016, Mr. Glenn expanded again by the addition of Trent West as an Associate Attorney and then created Glenn & West, Attorneys at Law.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Simple billing software for attorneys along with Quickbooks. No case management software, just Dropbox and email. PP is helping us group our software to be more efficient at logging time and communicating.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The multitude of features and ease of logging time.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? It’s time to upgrade what software you have, no matter what you choose. If you do not use case management software, get it!