- Firm Name & Slogan: Frontier Health Law; Representing Practitioners and Entities in Healthcare and Business Law Matters
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- What does your firm do? Frontier Health Law represents health care providers and entities in Nevada, and throughout the United States, as permitted by law. We handle regulatory and transactional matters, including, but not limited to: contract review and negotiation; corporate and business transactions; regulatory compliance; credentialing and licensing defense; government investigations and audits; and board investigations and hearings defense.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? Ayesha Mehdi, the principle at Frontier Health Law, is an entrepreneur at heart, and passionate about business, health care and the law. A native of Lahore, Pakistan, she immigrated to the United States in 2003 and completed her Bachelor’s degree (with honors) in Business Administration from Walsh College of Accountancy and Business Administration. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor, as well as her Master’s degree (with honors) in Health Services Administration from the University of Kansas. Thereafter, she co-founded and managed Hope Cancer Care of Nevada, a cancer center with currently three locations in the Las Vegas Valley. At the same time, she taught health care law as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. After three years of managing a health care facility, and watching it grow, Ayesha went on to pursue her independent venture in the law by first interning with the Honorable Gloria Sturman, Judge of the Eighth Judicial District, followed by employment as an associate at a renowned local health law firm. Frontier Health Law was founded in May 2016.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Frontier Health Law is founded on the principles of efficiency, accuracy and excellence. As such, we have utilized Practice Panther from the firm’s inception. We believe in continuous improvement, and systematically seeking small, incremental changes in processes in order to improve quality. And that is where Practice Panther comes into play: it streamlines the administrative and business side of running a law practice. Furthermore, the company is constantly refining its product, and is therefore compatible with our values.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The tech support. Any and all questions and concerns are immediately addressed.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Be a master of your trade, but know that you are not the only one.
Follow Frontier Health Law: