- Firm Name & Slogan: Film & Ink Law Group PC
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- What does your firm do? We are a woman owned, WBENC certified boutique entertainment law firm providing our clients with efficient and practical legal and business solutions in the entertainment spheres of television, feature film, home entertainment, digital media, music and consumer products.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? The firm was founded in 2005 by Natasha Mandich and Trisha Gum as Mandich Gum LLP, a boutique entertainment law firm specializing in home entertainment rights, special features and marketing clearance, consumer products, motion picture production and distribution, and talent representation. Since then, the firm has served clients in the entertainment industry such as New Line Cinema, Warner Bros. and CBS Studios. In 2017, the firm rebranded itself as Film & Ink Law Group PC and continues to serve clients in the entertainment industry.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Prior to Practice Panther our attorneys were keeping time in personal Word documents and our office manager was re-entering those records manually into a timekeeping system. It was time consuming and transcription errors were always a possibility. Implementing Practice Panther has saved us time and made us more accurate timekeepers.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Customer Service! The ability too batch edit and batch invoice has saved us time.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Using Practice Panther has helped us streamline and simplify our timekeeping process, allowing us to focus on more important client and business development matters.