- Firm Name & Slogan: De Pinho Attorneys – Your litigation and commercial law partners
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- What does your firm do? We specialize in civil litigation and commercial law. Our aim is to assist our Clients by providing active and pertinent solutions to their problems in a cost-effective manner.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? We saw a gap in the market in terms of the response and reporting which is currently being provided by other South African attorneys. Clients are lost in the legal process and uncertain when it comes to their matters – this is where we step in. We explain each process to our Clients and build a strong relationship with each Client which can continue to grow and develop. Our aim is to ensure that our Clients can run their businesses without having to phone us and, if they do, to ensure that their legal costs at the end of each month are minimal and that there matter is efficiently resolved.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? The firm was using a very rudimentary system before moving over to PracticePanther. Not only is PracticePanther more cost-effective, it is a far superior system to those currently being offered in the South African space.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The functionality far surpasses any existing offerings in the South African market but more importantly PP offers amazing support and knowledgeable staff members which is a huge benefit to the entrepreneur.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Start using a practice management software that you can grow with. Seamless integrations are critical in the ever evolving legal climate.
Follow De Pinho Attorneys:
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Estate Planning Checklists and Sample Documents - February 18, 2019
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019