- Firm Name & Slogan: Creative Artist International, LLC O1 Visa Sponsor and Filing Service, “Lowest Prices in the Industry Guaranteed”
- Location: California and New York
- What does your firm do? We dedicate our time into assisting Creative and Talented internationals from all around the world; in the arts, science, business, education, athletics, motion pictures and television industry come to the United States to live and work on their O1 visa extraordinary ability non immigration status.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Valerie Corona and the co-owner Brittani Hall began working in the industry about 3 years ago. Valerie was working for A O1 visa sponsorship company, and running the entire operation. The company was making lots of money but she was being paid very little. During that time Brittani would assist Valerie because it was a virtual job. She finally left the company and when she did, Brittani created a company name, built the website from scratch and since then they have been in business. Now today they have over 50 clients from around the world and are currently the leading company in their industry.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Oh my God! We have used every CRM in the market that is affordable, you named it we have tried it at least once or twice, and every CRM was always missing a feature; automation, workflow, custom tags, and invoicing. So before we found PracticePanther, honestly, all of our clients, contacts, follow ups, things to do, deadlines, balances due were either on a notebook or stored in Brittani’s head. I almost felt bad for her due to the amount of information she had to remember. But I have to give it to her, she remembered every person we needed to follow up with, invoice and all of our clients stages and progress. When she discovered PracticePanther she was excited. She explained what the software could do for us and I told her let’s do it! Since then life has been so much easier. We love PracticePanther and we will use this until the end. It is affordable, easy to use and perfect!
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? I do not think I have one favorite thing about PracticePanther. I love all the features. I have my clients, my matters, custom tags, custom fields, workflow, automation, calendars, client portals, invoicing all in one place. Oh you can also integrate with other software you use. PracticePanther is affordable and a gift from above.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Stop spending money on software like infusion soft, when PracticePanther is just as good. The hundreds of dollars spent every month on software can go somewhere else. Once you try it you will love it.
Follow Creative Artist International, LLC: