- Firm Name & Slogan: Christopher Rivello, Attorney at Law “An Attorney Who Stands Out From The Crowd”
- Location: 233 East Main St., Suite 9, Batavia, OH 45103
- What does your firm do? Whether you are facing criminal charges or need legal guidance with a family law issue such as divorce, I, Christopher Rivello, Attorney at Law, will carefully explain your options as well as the legal ramifications of each choice.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? I graduated law school in 2010 and went and worked for the Department of Defense for several years negotiating and drafting aircraft contracts. In 2015, I decided to open my own law practice and focus on criminal defense and family law. I saw a need for legal representation that focused on client satisfaction and communication. Basing my business model on the “Golden Rule” has allowed me to expand my practice exponentially. I was originally only offering legal services in Kentucky but have expanded my business to include matters in Ohio as well.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before using Practice Panther I was using several different programs from Microsoft and Google to keep track of clients’ information, funds, expenses, billable hours and my trust account. Now, just about everything I need is available from one program. Practice Panther has allowed me to organize myself so that I don’t have to look in multiple places for the information that I need.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? My favorite part of Practice Panther is the ability to track billable hours and log them in a client matter without having to using several different programs.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? One piece of advice I would offer other attorneys is if you don’t have a system for keeping all of your information in one convenient place you should really consider Practice Panther since it is very affordable and convenient.