- Firm Name & Slogan: Christopher J. Snyder, PLLC
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- What does your firm do? My firm focuses on commercial and consumer litigation. Most common areas of practice are Deceptive Trade Practices, Warranty, Fraud, Business Dispute, and Breach of Contract.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? After a couple years in family law, my mentor and friend talked to me about starting my own firm. He is a very successful solo litigation practitioner, with his support I decided to take the leap. My firm is growing through a great network of attorneys and former clients referring more work my way.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? My last firm used a different software for management that I did not like. Luckily for me, I knew this move was coming so I tried out a few different products in the area. When I had narrowed it down to two, PracticePanther won in three major areas: It looked clean and simple while still giving me the information I needed, it was very customization as to making sure my client and case info pages had the information I needed without a bunch of empty spaces, and they are a US-based company. My clients seem to like the system as well.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Without a doubt, the support. I have called last in the evening for help and they are there. The support staff walks me through whatever I need and are very patient with me. When there is something that the software is not yet able to do, they make a note of that. They are constantly adding helpful features.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Be patient and focus on serving your clients well. It is very frustrating to start a practice and client satisfaction is critical.