- Firm Name & Slogan: Berlin Law Firm
- Location: 200 North Washington Ave, Sarasota Fl. 34236
- What does your firm do? We provide legal representation to injured workers in Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Port Charlotte, and Ft. Myers.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? I have worked as a workers compensation attorney for over 22 years. I have devoted my legal practice only to handling workers compensation claims. For the past 17 years, I started and managed the in house legal operation for a major Florida workers compensation carrier. In July of 2016, I decided to open Berlin Law Firm with the idea to utilize the knowledge and expertise I gathered from my experience working for the insurance company. I have seen too many examples of injured workers not receiving the benefits and compensation they deserve. We are a workers compensation specialist law firm and we only represent injured workers.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We considered many other practice software programs. PracticePanther has helped us in a great everything in one powerful package. We are able to organize our calendars, merge documents, bill on our individual files, and organize our file lists.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The customer service department with PracticePanther is unbelievable. They have helped us set up the program and are easily accessible. We could not be happier.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? The greatest piece of advice I would offer to other attorneys working in this industry would be to openly communicate with your clients. More often than not, we receive referrals from individuals who were previously represented by other attorneys due to the fact that the client was unable to get in touch with their attorney.
Follow Berlin Law Firm: