- Firm Name & Slogan: Amy Berry Law – Just Get Help!
- Location: Burlington, North Carolina
- What does your firm do? Amy Berry Law operates primarily in North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Law. As a Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation, we help the injured get the help they need and deserve.
- How did your firm start and how did it grow? After being a partner in a large firm for 9 years, I decided to go solo. Taking this step was very scary, but has been very rewarding. I have 3 amazing paralegals that cover 2 different office locations. Finding a robust, yet easy to use case management software was a difficult process. After months of trials and research, I found PracticePanther to do exactly what I needed! The cloud has allowed me to eliminate the need for a Server, VPN, Public IP, etc as well as the associated costs. PracticePanther keeps my client’s data safe in the cloud and accessible from both office locations in Asheboro and Burlington.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before Practice Panther we had an expensive local server that ran a very old and clunky database. This server constantly required maintenance and updating. Along with the headaches of downtime and expensive IT bills, it was very slow! Switching to Practice Panther has helped us become more efficient, reduce our expenses, stay organized, and track client data.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? The ability to tag Emails to a matter. This feature has made our life easier. Before, we were copying and pasting into client notes and printing the email records. PracticePanther has helped us significantly reduce our printing costs.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? This software is easy to use and learn. Do not be afraid of change! In less than a week we were fully up and running managing more than 100 active clients with ease!
Follow Amy Berry Law: