- Firm Name & Slogan: The Ambrose Law Firm
- Location: Erie, Pennsylvania
- What does your firm do? Dealing primarily with high-profile, federal and state criminal cases, The Ambrose Law Firm prides itself on being the law firm you turn to when you anticipate a jury trial or the necessity of extremely aggressive motions practice. We also handle a select amount of plaintiff medical malpractice and personal injury matters.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Founded in 1974, the firm’s reputation grew in correlation to the reputation of Attorney Leonard G. Ambrose, III as he compiled an impressive and unmatched record in jury trials throughout the 1970’s, 80’s and 90’s. Today, after amassing an unprecedented amount of jury trial acquittals and record-setting medical malpractice jury verdicts in Erie County, Pennsylvania, he continues to take on high-profile, nationally covered cases (such as the Penn State Beta Theta Pi Hazing Death case) and mentor his young colleague Corey A. Bauer into a top quality trial lawyer in his own right..
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before PracticePanther, everything was done through paper and the office had stacks of double, triple, or quadrupled copies laying around the office. Moreover, there was a communication divide between paralegals and attorneys, necessitating the continuous questioning of one another to ensure things were being done correctly and on time. PracticePanther has eliminated these things for us through utilizing Box and the assignment system.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Customer Service! The chat feature. Although, not everyone uses it (it’s an age thing).
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Make life simpler for yourself and your staff. A practice software like PracticePanther streamlines the processes of your firm and enhances productivity.