- Firm Name & Slogan: Alfonso legal Aid Non Profit Corporation “You Never Have To Go At It Alone!”
- Location: Riverside, CA
- What does your firm do? Alfonso Legal Aid is a dynamic non-profit that can help beyond advising you on what forms to fill out. We have the ability to engage in actual representation to see your matter through to the end. By working with our exceptionally talented organization, our clients achieve remarkable results.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Prior to law practice I worked in claims handling Workers Compensation, after two years I knew I wanted/needed more. In Law School it was my goal to work for the ACLU or the Innocence Project, my application is still pending. Rather than wait for the call or the email that may never come, I wanted to make change myself. As an Afro-Hispanic attorney, my mixed heritage grants me a unique perspective; I believe I can empathize with my clients like no other attorneys can, which allows me to provide a better service and legal experience.Alfonso Legal Aid started as a side part time project; however, within my first month I had already booked 7 clients. Instead of being lukewarm, I fully invested myself and decided that this is my calling. Whether the ACLU calls or not, I’m satisfied offering discounted legal services at a price my community can afford.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? Before PracticePanther there was an excel sheet and a MSDoc file; tracking, logging, and overall fraternization was poor. Practice Panther is like upgrading from Windows 95 to Windows 10, without the bugs.
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Customer Service! Online web based
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Putting your best foot forward is important in the court room, but you cant expect great results if your using archaic software. Make the investment now as it will pay off later.