- Firm Name & Slogan: Adhemar Advocaten (Adhemar Attorneys)
- Location: Belgium
- What does your firm do? Adhemar Advocaten is a Belgian boutique law firm with 9 lawyers that exclusively focuses on public law, environmental law (urban planning included), real estate and construction law. We provide services mainly to public authorities and companies. We serve the entire Flemish and Brussels markets.
- How did the firm start and how did it grow? Adhemar Advocaten was founded in 2013 by Stijn Knaepen and Jan Roggen. Together they have more than 20 years’ experience in public law, gained with leading law firms in Brussels and Antwerp and with the largest design and consulting firm in Flanders. Then Stefanie Debeuf and Joris De Pauw have joined the firm. They both have more than 10 years of experience in leading law firms in Brussels. Since 2013, the firm grew steadily and now consists of 4 partners and 5 associates. In 2016, Adhemar Advocaten was recommended by Legal500 for the Environmental law. We anticipate further expansion in the coming years.
- How did you do things before PracticePanther and how has PracticePanther helped today? We were already working in the cloud with different apps for document management, billing, agenda and email synchronization before PracticePanther, but the apps were not integrated. After comparing several apps, we decided to give PracticePanther a try. PracticePanther helps us to manage and organize workflows, to automate some of the processes and to communicate with clients. It’s easy to use and support is great!
- What is your favorite thing about PracticePanther? Box-integration, tasks, and workflows make our life’s easier. Due dates automatically appear in our agendas and partners can assign tasks with due dates to associates.
- What is one piece of advice you would offer other lawyers in your industry? Prepare yourself and your firm for what’s coming.
Follow Adhemar Advocaten (Adhemar Attorneys):
Law Practice Management Software
Latest posts by Law Practice Management Software (see all)
- Why a Client Portal Can Make or Break Your Legal Software - February 15, 2019
- The Family Law Software for Mac Users That Blends Form and Function - February 11, 2019
- Features that Set the Best Bankruptcy Software for Attorneys Apart - February 11, 2019